THE MASH-UP AMERICANS CREATIVE STUDIO
Audiences are more discerning and complex than ever. With so much content on so many platforms, it’s tough to break through the noise. Plus, walking the walk on diversity and inclusion can feel daunting. We get it. That’s why we work with select clients as a trusted partner who can take you from a whiteboard scribble to a fully realized vision—complete with strategic guidance to maximize impact.
We don’t just give you answers—we help you understand the questions you need to be asking.
- Identifying & describing new audience targets and opportunities
- Landscape & competitive analysis
- Developing surveys & framing best practices
- Insight workshop facilitation & discovery
We specialize in premium audio content, from concept development to production to distribution strategy. We develop, produce, cast, and launch high-quality content that audiences love.
- Digital Websites, newsletters, social media, multimedia
- Audio Podcasts, radio, interviews, audio conferences, presentations
- Live Events Conferences, retreats, trainings, live podcast tapings, festivals, performances
We pull all the pieces together to create flexible, effective strategies with clear objectives.
- Content strategy
- Audience growth & development
- Internal & external partnerships
- Diversity & inclusion communications strategy
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We draw on our years of success in media and business, as well as the singular experience of living and raising families in Mash-Up America every day. We also have a secret weapon: A deep, diverse network of creatives, producers, strategists, and experts who can step in as needed to support your goals. Our professional expertise + our adaptive approach +our lived experience + our diverse network is our secret salsa.
people are in interfaith marriages
of millennials are non-white
growth in people who identify as mixed-race since 2000
We understand this audience. We are this audience.
WHO WE ARE
A team, led by co-founders Rebecca Lehrer and Amy S. Choi, of smart and savvy strategic thinkers, cultural leaders, and editorial innovators who are defining what it means to be Mash-Up Americans.
To find out what we can do for you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press accolades? Yeah, we’ve got ’em.